Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Notice :)


Annyeong everyone! ;) Hope you well today. ^^ 

Anyway,I may not posting some official/unofficial merch from now because I want to change this blog template. It takes time to change it but it will be more easier for you to shopping at my shop. :) After this,the new template will be like:

-Must log-in
-Have shopping cart
-Wishlist
-and more!

Example:





Its look similiar like this. With using this template is more easy to shopping right? :)

Okay,guys. Just that I want to tell. I will update on Facebook page if this blog template have changed. ;)
If you wanna make order or looking any merch,just go to our Facebook page or Instagram. Order can send through email, kpopmerchstore@gmail.com or PM via Facebook. 

Thank you so much for reading this. Annyeong,see you soon. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment